Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
He was caught before he could even have the chance to think of anything to do to the pup. Not that he was going to, but thoughts were a flurry within Slade as he stood behind the child like some bedtime story parents would warn their own of.
Smooth as silk, his baritones met her foreign dulcets as he noted but plainly ignored the words from the rebellious child.

"Wise of me to not claim such a title then, hm?"

Despite his chilled and calculated demeanor, his mind still was a vortex of questions. Who was this woman, and for what reason was she here? Was this her spawn? Where was she from? His minute experience in the situation had forced him to use only the bit of time between these two to discern answers. The voices didn't match in their context. He should have been outright attacked if this was the mother.

Molten irises kept on the youth before him, and though he wanted to find who murdered his solitary time with the pup, he did not give pleasure of showing his face just yet. A thick cape of guard hairs hung taunt around his broad shoulders, a curtain of darkness that seemed darker than the silhouettes they all cast upon eachother. An ear twitched, flicking off an unwanted crawler atop a massive crown, pelted with a mane of glorious shadows. A tail, thick and coated with obsidian silk, snaked across the front of his paws, the extension more serpentine than that of a mindless body part.

The behemoth known as Slade took his gaze away from the child to gaze upon the moon. The only time the older man had to roam the earth was at night, and he damn sure was not going to let this heathen ruin his free time. Or his not yet conceived plans.
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Slade - May 13, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM