Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Moonspear. Now - where had she heard that again? Surely it couldn't be far if the kid had gotten here on his own. The shadowy male did not seem like someone who'd trespass just to steal a young child and he wasn't the least bit panicky around the other. It was a strange situation, and it became even stranger when the nightmare king lifted and turned, offering them both a goodbye as he left the scene. Had she saved the child from a horrible crime, or had she made a fool out of herself? Honestly, Nyx hadn't the slightest idea.

She turned to the child, starry forehead morphing into a new constellation as her white brows lifted. Do you not wish to return there? Surely they do not like it when you wander off. She questioned, shifting into a sitting position nearby him. If the kid really was from a pack close to her own home, it really wasn't a smart move to abandon him - she needed allies for their rebellion, and this seemed like a great opportunity.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Nocturnal - May 20, 2017, 09:09 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM