Dragoncrest Cliffs Finally I can join my family.
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
noooo ):

though the pups were not old enough to be out on their own, the older they became the more comfortable portia felt leaving them with wildfire or dio or-- on occasions-- a different well-trusted member of the pack. she hardly ever asked thuringwethil to babysit, the idea felt sort of weird, only when she desperately needed her to step in did she ask. besides, heda usually had her paws full with her own children, and wifi had more.

after passing the babies off for a few hours, portia took to the territory to find some more herbs for her cache-- which had gone rather dry in the recent months with the babies and what not. it was the smell of death that grabbed her attention, not one of lavender or poppies. it wasn't an ordinary smell, it smelled like wolf. her heart clenched, lungs freezing, and the speckled fisa began full speed towards wherever the smell was. as she got closer, she found it was mixed with kendra's scent, and she prayed that maybe sweet baby kendra had just found a trespasser-- that was what she prayed for. of course, it was too good to be true, and when she arrived she was too late.

she lowered to her stomach, ears pressed against her head, slowly crawling towards kendra. there was no movement, her gaze was glassy, and she didn't react to portia's gentle nudges to the cheek. her eyes welled, but her gaze searched the area. she knew kendra's specialty, she remembered the conversation they'd had a while ago. poisons. her gaze fell upon a few spare beans, she knew them by sight-- knew to stay away. surely, kendra knew this too? had this been a suicide? or a mistake? portia could not be sure. she didn't know who to call, didn't have the voice to call, so the fisa merely pressed her muzzle against her cheek and waited for someone with more power to come. if anything, she'd keep kendra's body safe.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Finally I can join my family. - by Kendra - May 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 12, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 13, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 14, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - June 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Xan - June 07, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 06:09 AM