Dragoncrest Cliffs for the arms that hold me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Her mouth is filled with fur and salt water but she doesn’t have to battle the storm anymore. The heat the sun gives off does feel like it slows her down and now, with a dry, matted mouthful of fur, she drops the girl where she is safe from the waves touching her. The words from the girl come in a wave of words that Thuringwethil doesn’t put a lot of faith into. Her eyes are a blank stare after a moment, coughing up water from her lungs and she winces. She has known the salt sea water against her lungs and she had to have been in the water for a long time.

There is no break from the cliffs that lead to any other access and she certainly had not come from within the cavern that leads out here. She glances out to the horizon to see the guardians still lingering though they have made movement and have grown smaller. Occasionally, they disappear from view and pop up a few feet later. When she turns her hardened, slate eyes toward the girl she can’t help but feel that whatever was unfinished earlier in her patrol is coming to a close.

With a weird settled feeling in her stomach, she lifts her head and calls for @Portia and @Dio mainly but any that can help.

Thuringwethil lowers her nose after a beat to help keep the girl’s head up so that she may cough up and out without choking on it.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Isengrim - June 06, 2017, 09:40 PM