Dragoncrest Cliffs for the arms that hold me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I think it's just going to be you, me, and @Portia. I'm going to PP @Tirgatao loosely for the time being. @Julep -- can you list what injuries she has for us? Or PM/list in your last post? Thanks! :)

The girl bumbles through a series of apologies that eventually become incomprehensible. She doesn’t expect much, either, since the ocean washed her up on the shore of her beach and after the recent storm, there’s no telling what kind of damage is done. If the guardians have brought her to them, then there is purpose somewhere and she has to figure it out. Tirgatao may be able to decipher it and she can only hope she’ll show with the call made.

Thuringwethil licks her lips and glances up, catching the sight of Isengrim getting close. Her slate eyes widen in surprise to see him so close. Portia and Tirgatao come from down the shore before she has a moment to process it and she gives the boy a single warning to leave immediately and stay out of the way. The sudden commotion causes her to miss the repetitive word she speaks over and over as she then focuses on her two pack mates to address the situation.

“She has been brought here,” she says to the both of them, turning her head once to catch the last glimpse of the whales in the distance. I’m not sure why, she thinks but does not voice, blinking down at her to realize she’s trying to say something that becomes faint and nothing more than a few mumbles and roll of her lips. “There is a small cave over here, we can get her dry,” she explains though she looks to Portia first to look her over for any obvious injuries that would stop them from moving her too much.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Julep - June 05, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: for the arms that hold me - by Isengrim - June 06, 2017, 09:40 PM