Stavanger Bay "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?"
duck and cover
6 Posts
Ooc — Freakshow
Robin listened to his new friend [were they friends? Robin was actually unsure, but hopeful nonetheless. He didn't think he'd ever had a friend before] quietly, his head cocked to the side. "A-a g-god? I-I've never m-met a god before." A look of amazement was sketched over his face, golden eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape. 

As another question was sent his way, Robin's ears lifted and cupped forwards, and his stomach just happened to growl at the mention of food. "Um...I-If it's n-not too much t-trouble I mean. I don't w-want t-to be a bother or a-anything," Robin stuttered out, his head shrinking lower once again, his chin dipping down so low it was nearly brushing against the ground. 

Robin intended on staying silent again, but as the wolf introduced himself as Kyber and then asked for his own name, he decided being quiet wasn't an option. "M-me? You want t-to know my n-name?" He looked truly surprised for a moment. "I, uh, I'm R-robin. You shouldn't h-have to worry about m-me too m-much."
Messages In This Thread
"Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 12, 2017, 02:01 PM