Whitefish River tired blue boy walks my way
52 Posts
Ooc —
his words had her reclining upon her haunches, no longer needing to fish, for she had what she wanted. nor was she especially on guard, for while Slade certainly had an impressive past, she felt it would be poor form for a leader to murder his followers. "It is a good life, but a hard one. But harder still is watching over the lives of others; I know this."  She remembered Zephyr, and Chusi, remembered what she had done for them, cared for them. It had not been enough to stop the girl from vanishing, the male too, though she suspected the former still lived; she was sure to charm her way into any pack she came across. 

the words simple servant, chaffed, however, and after a moment did she speak. " I can follow, and I can work. But I am no servant." if that was what the male expected from his followers, is his was a dictatorship, then here she could not stay. But Cry's words came to her, this was a Family, where all worked for one another. She did not worry past the few beats she had, reassured that this place was one she had not cemented her bonds too, yet, anyway. "Do you know where we will settle? Cry has told me it lays in the West." She wondered if the man operated on a desire to go West until they found the right place, of had a strict destination in mind.
Messages In This Thread
tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 08, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 08, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 08, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 08, 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 09, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Aglæca - June 09, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Slade - June 09, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: tired blue boy walks my way - by Redmoon - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM