Dragoncrest Cliffs all I've done so far is not get killed
god of fire, god of war
21 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ishum's brash impatience was met with a warning, and though he was still impatient he hid it in a bow of his shoulders. He had no intention of angering Eske, especially when he'd just met her. He nodded when she suggested a Gona, for that had been the rank he'd held in Maungeda. She asked why he left Maungeda, and to that he answered, I came to serve Heda. I have always liked what I've heard about the commander, I wanted to meet her and be a part of her tribe. 

Her next question engaged Ishum more. He loved discussing his trade; his strategies and victories. Even speaking about battle excited the boy warrior. His tail swaying lightly now, he replied, I prefer offensive battle. I like using strategy and skill as opposed to brute strength, and you get to use it more as a warrior than a guardian, in my opinion. You? He turned the question on her, curiosity glinting in his icy white gaze.

Before the Cheka had a chance to respond, the brown furred male sensed another nearing. A large dark woman, with power in her stride. Ishum assumed this must be the Heda, and with a hint of awe in his expression, he dipped his head to her. Heda. He acknowledged her, but waited to be addressed further.
Messages In This Thread
all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 12, 2017, 06:31 AM