Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
He snorted like she had told a joke. Now it was funny, but the man had more than enough of her silence. He wanted to hear her voice, to hear that pretty little song box of hers. To hear it either tune a lovely for him, or even scream his name. Whether it be in ecstacy or agony didn't really matter to the man, but he just wanted those vocals.

"Now I love I got ya quiverin and rilled up like that my little biscuit, but I don't think ya really gettin' what's goin' on here."

Gesturing with a sweep of his muzzle, he indicated this little 'home' thing she had going on had to either stop, or she had to etch his name on the roster somewhere. Make it real fine and nice for him.

"This little shack you tried to run and hide in is cute and all, and it's even cuter you thought you could hide from me, but that right there, love," he tsk'd a good three times, australian accent draping an even more arrogant layer over his faux caring tones. "That's a no-no, sweetie. Now come 'ere and give Storm a big 'welcome home' peck, would ya?"

He saw she was nowhere near in the mood to walk near him, let alone the mentality to even comprehend showing any affection for him, and that irritated him a bit. Now he didn't like being angry at his dollie, but she was treatin' him dirty. He wasn't the one who ran away from his love; she was.

"Oi now, don't be like that. I took all the time in the world to find that lovely arse of yours and ya just let me stiffen up in the cold, here? Aye it's bloody summer, but you know I've always like your warmth betta' babe."
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM