Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Like her little pets scared him. But f he had to kill her friends, then shit, dude's gotta do they they gotta do. But for her to go swingin' so soon. "Sucks ya gotta call in all ya little ankle biters for you ta shut me up, Gwennie. Coulda just did it yourself wit' a kiss."

She was definitely was getting on his last nerve with bringing up the dead. Girls were so damn sentimental, and he just couldn't get it. Sentemental over some corpses. "What was there ta get, girl? He died! I got it in less than a second. Death happens, and there aint no point cryin' over it. Wasting time to 'get it' is stupid. You think I needed time ta 'get it' when my ma and pa died? I walked in, saw em dead, and walked out. Moved in with you. Right as rain very same day."

He flattened his ears as she vexed him further. The fuck she just call him?
"Oi, don't be slingin' around that taco talk, girl. I ain't been nothin' but sweet as daisies to ya, and it don't take a dead dog ta know that wasn't a pet name. And whether ya get it through that pretty head of yours or not, ya always my baby girl. Mine, not some bodgy runt's. He used you, Gwen, ya was just too hung up on him ta get that he was."

It was clear she had no inkling, damn girl was as delusional as all get out, but luckily for her, here he was.

"You think after all that time as a starvin' nomad, he woulda been well dead. He used plenty as gullible as you ta feed his sorry arse, and then you came along. Stuck out longer than the rest, cus' that mongrel couldn't get somebody ta keep spoonin food in his mouth. They found em' out, you just missed the bright neon sign, and he kept with it.  You were just blonde enough ta' keep feedin' that snake."
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 10, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM