Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
Oh, how awkward, he thought, privately a bit interested in the strange situation concerning Aria an Constantine. Still, he'd been raised to uphold a certain sense of propriety, and so King felt it necessary to smooth over any discomfort that might arise from pursuing that conversation.

"I'm King," he introduced, deciding that it was his turn. "I mean - my name's King. I don't want to be king," he then clarified, ears flickering back in embarrassment. "And, uh, I'll do whatever."

He was trying very hard to deny his youth, and to be an adult and help the way he thought an adult ought to. But he didn't have many profitable skills, and he wasn't sure how best to help the wolves around him, other than his innate desire to hunt for Cascada and the two girls, and for Pookie, to boot.

He cast a begging glance toward the hybrid wolf. @Coelacanth was probably not much older than him, and he was certainly more mentally sound, but still - she was familiar, and though still skittish, far warmer toward him than Cascada.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by King - June 25, 2017, 10:32 PM