Morningside Cuesta hammer down
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Ears twitched as his silver friend spoke out on what was worrying him and Sylvas couldn't help but offer an understanding nod as the man continued to explain his concerns about his petite, but quickly growing mate. It was a justified reason for concern and the mercenary was aware that Khoe was of a much smaller build than most females - this was obviously due to the woman's mixed heritage and Sylvas hoped that when the time came, all would go well for the expectant couple.

Amber gaze averted to Sunspot as she replied to her brother's request and Sylvas turned to face his friend with a remeasuring smile, ”As will I.” He said with a small dip of his muzzle before adding, ”We understand your concerns, Sunspot and I will take care of the hunts and the borders whilst you remain by Khoe's side during this time.” Sylvas stated, before allowing his attention to fall to Sunspot for a moment, ”And if you need any help - food or herbs for Liri or just an extra pair of paws - just let me know how I can be of aid.” He said with a slight smile and a flick of his unkept tail. With Grayday now caring for Khoe and the responsibilities being split between himself and the man's sister, the brute figured it was only fair to offer.
Messages In This Thread
hammer down - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: hammer down - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 03:30 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: hammer down - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sunspot - June 18, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: hammer down - by Sylvas Streiter - June 18, 2017, 06:28 PM