Wild Berry Meadow seeking the edge of the never-ending
control
252 Posts
Ooc —

The man before him seemed as fearful as he was, which put the ghost at somewhat ease. It was better this way than a hostile encounter. A soft, almost inaudible sigh of relief passed through his maw.
Leo rose, feeling a bit more safe than before, yet his muscles were still tense.
He cleared his throat, only than realizing how long it has been since he had used his voice. Too long, way too long. It felt like years.
"I'm..Leo," he spoke. Perhaps it wasn't the brightest idea to give out his name so soon, but what had he got to loose?
His head slowly spun around, again examining the bushes around him. It was as though he was searching for a conversation within those berries. Leo hadn't been with another wolf in awhile and his last encounter with one wasn't on good terms. His ability to speak had gone from bad to worse.
"I haven't been to a place like this in awhile," he sighed, "It's nice enough."
Leo looked out onto the sea of bushes for a moment longer before turning back to the other wolf. "I wish I had some expertise with berries. I'd be munching on them right now if I knew they weren't poisonous," he chuckled, "I'd eat anything at this point."
His words had surprisingly slipped out with ease. The sound of his own voice bought him some happiness.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - June 27, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by RIP Leo - June 30, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - July 03, 2017, 05:50 AM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by RIP Leo - July 05, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - July 06, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by RIP Leo - July 10, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - July 11, 2017, 03:04 AM