Lake Rodney if you never try you certainly won't succeed
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock sucked in a little breath, trying to control her emotions as best as she could. Any more than that and she felt she would spiral out of control. It seemed like their parties had all been gone about the same time, although it felt forever in her mind. "Too long." She said quickly, offering a little sigh before she frowned. "Nearly a week." She explained, looking from Sebastian to Andalusia. She hoped he was alright, but she knew the longer that they waited the worse it would be - the harder it would be if they did find him and the worst had happened. 

There was a part of her who wouldn't stop though, refusing to fall into the trap of giving up all hope for the boy. Maybe someone had taken him in, although it seemed unlikely and there wasn't much more option wise for finding the boy. She had to return to the Strath and she had to face the reality of only having the three little ones, not the four as the litter had been. "If your travels bring you to our doorstep, we will give you shelter. Call for me, I will do all I can to help you." She promised. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you never try you certainly won't succeed - by Hemlock - September 07, 2017, 03:02 PM