Stone Circle jump suit, chain gang, shackles on my feet and hands
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
Grayday hung back from the borders, not wanting to incite the wrath of Valette at this or any time, espcially since he'd come here to ask for something. It still stung, faintly, that he was no longer welcome here as he had once been, but he'd not made his choice on a whim. He suspected he would always look on the past with nostalgia, being the sentimental creature that he was. And sentiment - among other things - begged him to approach that invisible line and search for the scents he loved - Sunny's, Nikai and Keoni's, Valette's, Adeline's - but he kept his distance as he lifted his muzzle and gave a short, querying howl: @Krypton?

He hoped she'd meet him. Even if she would not agree to his request, he missed the sweet woman. She'd been so kind to his children and had been a good friend to him. He had Sylvas and Akuti, now, and a slowly-strengthening bond with his daughter, but new relationships never replaced the old ones. The world just kept turning.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Her ears were perked forward with gentle curiosity as she approached the border, recognizing the owner of the voice. She had seen Day not too long ago, yet here he was again. She didn't complain, it was nice to see him, even if he was apart of another pack nstead of the hollow. She wouldn't hold that over his head though, Day was a grown man and was allowed to make his own choices as he pleased. Instead, the beastly woman lumbered towards the border with a slow-peaced trot before breaking gait into a walk as she saw him.

In truth, she missed everyone who has left the pack. The three sisters, Day and Dawn, along with many others who just upped and left. She especially missed Steady, but most likely everyone else did just as much, especially Valette. But Krypton couldn't admit those things to anyone, everyone had their own problems to worry about, she had her own. She could always pity herself when she was alone.

"You called, Day?" she said in a silvery voice as she apprached closer to Grayday.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
His tail began to wag as soon as he caught sight of her unmistakable form. "Hey," he greeted, giving her a tired but warm grin. The silence stretched on for a beat while Grayday gathered up his nerves. He would understand if she denied his request, but it still wouldn't feel nice.

"I did call - there's something I need to ask you for," he said solemnly. "It's Akuti. She's pregnant, and I'm worried she won't last much longer. She's so little, and she's gettin' so big - I wanted to see if you'd come and take a look at her, and maybe... maybe see if there's anything you could do," he explained. "I would consider it a personal favor, and I'd do my best to repay you anything you asked."
What's Mine is Ours
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She listened closely as Day explained, her ears swiveled forward with curiosity. Day was having another litter of pups, even when Sunny and Dawn were still quite young? Krypton didn't let that change her expression, Day was allowed to breed as he pleased. When he said the name Akuti, Krypton had to remember back when she first saw the girl. She didn't remember if she talked to her often, but they most certainly had no problems with one another.

Upon hearing the favor asked of her, Krypton gave him a reassuring smile with a nod of the head. "I'd be happy to come look at her, no repaying needed" she said to him. It had been awhile since she had dealt with pregnant females, the last one she dealt with was Zaria, unknowing that Valette had breed with Zeke and would most likely have her kids soon. "Do you know how far along she is?"
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Thank goodness, thought Day, his body sagging a bit in relief. He nearly missed her question, but with a quick upward flick of his eyes and a few seconds of mental math, he was able to answer: "Pretty far. Next week would be her due date, but... well, I don't think they can grow much more in there."

A shiver rippled down his spine as he remembered a nightmare he'd recently had.

"We should probably leave as soon as you can be ready," he added, his voice a tad apologetic, now. It was bad enough she had to go at all, but that he had to spring it on her, too? Well, she was an angel, that was for sure.
What's Mine is Ours
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Kryp nodded her head to him, Akuti should be popping anytime soon then, due dates always seemed to be just a guess, never really exact. Hopefully the pups would arrive sooner than later and give their mother some relief of pregnancy pains, it was always hard on them to be carrying that weight around, especially with someone like Akuti who had a light frame.

Hearing urgency in Day, Krypton gave him a small smile. "Let's head over then, there's a few herbs on the way I'll snag, she'll need some painkillers during birth and beginning of her contractions" she said as she stepped over the border to meet Day's shoulder with her own gently.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day smiled at the woman, weak with relief but warm with graditude. "Thanks, Kryp," he said sincerely, bumping his forehead against her. He was glad that nothing seemed changed between them, even though he was sure she was probably less than pleased with his disappearing act. Perhaps, one day, he would tell her just what he'd been thinking.

For now, they had to get on the road. There was a woman ready to pop and a belly full of pups to deliver.
What's Mine is Ours