Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Elwood was right, Tapat was a lot like Lagan. Maybe a little bit more excited than the Blackthorn, but they definitely had the same optimistic outlook on life. A life with Tapat would be a life with no worries. Just the thought of it made Lagan's little heart flutter. Unable to contain his happiness, he bent down and gave raspberries to the two pups sleeping at his feet.

When Towhee entered the den, his dad asked if Tapat would ever come visit. I sure hope so. He was the best guy I've ever met. He said, just as Towhee blurted out a question. She seemed shocked, almost disgusted by the thought. Lagan's heart skipped a beat, not because of excitement about Tapat, but because of the fear that Towhee would ridicule him, or think he was wrong. His tail still swept across the floor of the den, but at a slower pace as he nervously spoke. Oh yeah but, I don't know. He suddenly felt a little self conscious.
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - August 21, 2017, 07:06 AM