Wheeling Gull Isle the colors of you that i see from time to time
Wild Fauna
Shared Account
105 Posts
Ooc —
Read Only 
This post is simply to announce @Komodo’s upcoming journey. He will be traveling while his lovely player is traveling, so even though he will remain in the ranks on PPC status, your character will likely not see him actually on the island.

It was just dark enough to be considered evening when the Earthstalker deemed it an appropriate time to make his announcement. The seawolves had trekked as a group to the south, @Axolotl among them — led, oddly enough, by the sheepdog — and the sun had newly set. The sky was still alight with a purple and burgundy blush when the angakkuq’s gravelly, sonorous timbre struck the air. Alongside Stockholm, Coelacanth settled down to listen, her tufted ears turning toward Komodo, a sand crab cradled against its will in the heart-shaped space formed by her feathered forelimbs.

“Short and sweet’s what I’m plannin’ t’make this,” Komodo said in his familiar drawl, casting a fond glance toward the sheepdog for whom he would always feel a telltale magnetic pull. “I’m leavin’ in th’mornin’ t’look for th’others.” Without preamble or further discussion, the Earthstalker continued. “I know you’ll be in capable hands.” His gaze was meaningful as it fell upon those wolves who had expressed a propensity for leadership, in particular @Stockholm, @Constantine, and Axolotl — but they lingered and remained on the girl whose Neptune eyes filled with fear and sorrow. “I’m comin’ back, Big Ears,” he assured her quietly, “maybe with th’other members of our family in tow.” His fiery eyes met Stockholm’s golden ones over the tiny Groenendael’s bowed head, and the flash of bitter jealousy that lingered melted away. “Take care of her,” he mouthed, quick as a thought, before he addressed the group one last time.

“I’ll be seein’ you,” he said simply. “Take care.”

posted by coelacanth.