Redhawk Caldera we exist living a thousand lives, side by side
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when Mato introduced the female. He had spoken about her. Sebastian had a kind smile on his lips. "Very nice to meet you. Don't be a stranger," he smiled. Sebastian wished to know her better. His first impressions of her were positive. Not long after he greeted Mato, everyone seemed to be trickling in. His own father came as well, Mato's grandfather, and his mate. He wondered why Burke was even here. He had not been that close with his grandchildren, perhaps only with Ivy. Sebastian shook his head lightly. His ears flopped back as he spoke. Of course, he had nothing good to say to the pack that took him in and cured him of his poison. Malice joined as well. It was only escalating from there.

Then Benjamin joined. Sebastian's heart dropped. Benjamin was the same size as him and Burke, maybe even a bit bigger. Compared to the giants that lived in Mato's family he was surprisingly normal in size. Sebastian clearly noticed a difference in Mato's adult-like behavior and the childish ones of Benjamin. He was almost like an oversized puppy. Mato reacted badly to what to what the Caldera did. He would have too if he wouldn't have known the context. Now he was accused by his son. He didn't want any conflict with them. Sebastian glared at his father. He quickly calmed himself when looking at his son. "Your grandfather is overexaggerating, badly so. This 'conflict' happened a few days ago and it was a teenage girl that told them their opinion. None of the alpha's voiced that same opinion. Those terrible wolves that suppose to look only after their own took your sickly grandfather in and nursed him back to health when we arrived on their doorstep. If they wanted him dead then they wouldn't have accepted him in the first place," he explained calmly. He had run into Towhee after the fact after all.

Sebastian shot another dark glance at his father. He should be ashamed of himself. The Redhawks had shown great hospitality. "Do you really think your grandfather would listen to them if they told him 'No'? Not really. Sure, we do have a food shortage but I would never let Burke starve. The caldera wouldn't either," he spoke loyally. He was a bit worried at how quick Mato was to assume things. The words he had spoken were calm though. He let out a soft sigh. He didn't want this to end in a conflict where he had to choose between his family and the caldera. He had lost so much already. Slight desperation was seen in his eyes.

Mato then told him that he was founding a pack in King Elk Forest. He wished he could go with Mato. He wanted to badly. "I wish I could... I can't Mato. I need to stay here in case Pearl, Nova or Ivy comes back. I have to wait for them. I will visit," he spoke with a short nod, looking sad. He glanced at Benjamin. He knew he promised they would stay together but he also knew that Benjamin wanted to explore and go beyond the mountain and have crushes. "Ben--,'' he didn't expect to his have voice break like that. Sebastian cleared his throat. "Ben, if you like you can join them. Go explore and meet different wolves. I know you want that," he offered with a smile. But it was clear it pained him to say goodbye to another child. If Benjamin would leave he was left all alone in the Caldera. Though, Sebastian was extremely loyal to his family and would wait for Pearl and his daughters as long as nessesary.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we exist living a thousand lives, side by side - by Sebastian - August 20, 2017, 01:42 PM