Ocean's Breath Plateau cuerpo y alma
38 Posts
Ooc — Margot
Someone from Bhediyon?

Well, shit.

The eclipse had been pretty to look at, but in hindsight, it might not have been the best decision. Let's give a rundown of yesterday's events, shall we?

It all started at around noon. She'd noticed the darkening of the sky, but thought nothing of it. It wasn't until Domi realized that it made no sense for time to go morning, afternoon, middle-of-the-night in a matter of moments. She looked up and couldn't help but stare at the glory of the half-hidden sun, finding it so breathtaking that not even the ohmygodmyeyesareonfire sensation could bring her out of this awe and wonderment. Then the sun was gone, but Domi continued to stare, until it slowly began to reemerge.

At that point, the only thing able to keep her from staring was the continuous need to close her eyes while she sneezed her life away. Sneeze over here, sneeze over there; it was possibly the most elaborate show that she had ever given. This fit lasted for maybe fifteen minutes, leaving her tired and sore, at which point she retreated for a well-earned rest.

Okay so back to today.

Domi woke from another nap and opened her eyes, then closed them, then opened them again, because obviously something had to have been wrong with her lids not opening all the way (the only plausible solution after staring at the sun). What the..., she whispered, as she continued to open-close-open-close her eyes. After a few attempts, she realized that this was not working. At all. I'll find Ty. I bet she knows what to do. But as Domi put her nose to the ground to sniff out her leader, she realized something else.

Something was off with her schnoz. 

Oh, this can't be happening. Believe it or not Domi, it was definitely happening.
 Hunter                Caregiver
1 2 3 4 5                1 2 3 4 5
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ty had slept through the eclipse, missing it entirely. In fact, she was completely unaware that it had happened. She had, however, woken up sneezing. At first it had been a sneeze-attack where it seemed like nothing could stop it. As the day wore on, she sneezed less, but she still sneezed often enough that it was a nuisance. In fact, she found that she couldn't smell a darned thing by the end of the day, causing her even more frustration.

A night of restless sleep (sprinkled with occasional sneezing fits) passed by, and Ty awoke to find Domi mumbling something a few feet away. At least they had fallen asleep close enough to one another. "Domi," sneeze "What's" sneeze "wrong?" sneeze
38 Posts
Ooc — Margot
Ty? Domi called out, suddenly twice as frantic as she had been only moments before, Ty, I can't see you. I can't see anything. She began to take a few slow steps toward the sneezes, but found herself lost after each one. She furrowed her brow and gave a pathetic whine as an overwhelming frustration kicked in, though her determination was ever present. Domi turned and tried to seek out Ty one last time with almost immediate success! Yes! she thought to herself as she began to use her snout to track her way toward Ty's head, so that they might be able to have a face to face conversation, more or less.

One blink, two blinks; at three blinks, Domi decided that this wasn't going to be so easy to fix. I don't understand what's happening, can you help me?
 Hunter                Caregiver
1 2 3 4 5                1 2 3 4 5
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
sneeze "You can't" sneeze "what?!" sneeze

Talking was rather difficult, and Ty let out three more additional sneezes in rapid succession. In fact, it was difficult to do much of anything else, including comprehend what Domi was trying to say. Her sneezes seemed to make communicating a heckuva lot more difficult than usual.

She took a deep breath, then she held it. Unfortunately, this just made things worse, and the following sneeze felt even worse like her whole head had exploded. "Ugh!" she complained, flopping to the ground.

The two continued like this for some time, eventually figuring out something really horrible was going on. Ty hoped to sleep it off (though that was going to be difficult), and she suggested that Domi try and do the same.