Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
241 Posts
Ooc —
<33

She shared his confusion and a thread of fear, but outward, Andalusia held her composure. The wolf in the water both looked and sounded but a boy. To lose her head in her own uncertainty would do neither of them good. "I've no idea," she said and shook her head. "But I don't like it." In a way, the Ostrega felt relief the darkening wasn't a product of her age, but that only put them in a situation they both had to address, and fast. Water and open places were the last areas they'd want to be if something went freaky in the skies.

And that's exactly where they were. She paced. Thankfully, the boy made haste to pull himself from the water without a prompt, and when he drew close enough, Andalusia flicked her head in the direction of the nearby mountains. "We gotta get somewhere sheltered. Let's head over there, find some trees or a cave to wait this thing out." Strangers they were, but now wasn't a time for that. He looked a normal, frightened boy, and she decided on a snap judgment she could trust him. Of course, she knew he could trust her, too, and hoped he'd come to that conclusion quick enough to move his paws toward the mountains with her.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM