Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
The pudgy explorer's nose twitched once, twice before he saw something stir in the deep shadows of the cavern. His heart thrummed in his chest and his eyes widened, but he didn't get much longer to dream up the terrible monster before it became very, very real. Up until now, his imagination had spurred most of his adventures in Easthollow. Shallow dens were huge labyrinths in his mind. The pale aspen forest that many of the wolves frequented took on a darker aspect in Burr's scariest adventures, and a truly colourful one in his most imaginative. Never had any of his fanciful quests resulted in any danger or harm—until now.

He couldn't find his feet fast enough to stumble away from the dark form that shot up and out of the den. His blue-and-gold eyes widened and his face twisted into an expression of unspeakable horror as the flash of white teeth came for him, but he was unable to see or comprehend what was happening. Valette moved so quickly and so deliberately that Burr could barely loose a fearful shriek before she was on him. Her teeth tore against the loose skin of his neck, shredding fur and skin in a rough scrape, and he was shoved forcefully to the ground, where he shook pitifully, screamed, and lost control of his bladder and bowels at the same time.

Sept 11 8:20am: Changed thread status to private following Illecebra's entrance, as we have enough participants for now!
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM