Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The fear made time go by so slowly, and it seemed like forever before a familiar form touched her. Steph's head swiveled towards her sister, Clary, and she nuzzled her. She quieted somewhat, but whimpers were still vocalized for several more moments. Valette returned, and Steph nosed her mother, her fears finally dimishing with each familiar tongue stroke.

She had no idea what had happened, she probably wouldn't even remember this soon, but the feelings of confusion and fear whirled within her. Instincitvely, hungry or not, she latched on to her favorite teat and began to suckle. She didn't drink much; it was more a soothing action than anything. Before long, she was fast asleep once more.

Last post from me unless needed, so feel free to skip if there is another round!
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM