Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Like Mary, this will also be my last, unless needed again <3

Her sister returned her touch and quieted some, but the whimpers still came, soft and striking. Clary remained pressed against the darker girl, without much understanding of what was going on or what to do. Helpless, she could only whimper herself, tiny sounds she hoped could still her sister, or maybe bring the Great Warmth toward them.

Through her blurred and squinty eyes, she saw a shift in the light, and a dark shadow covered them. Clary lifted her head to shoo the blackness away - she realized quick she couldn't see her sister without the light - until she touched her nose against the roving snout of the Great Warmth. Her stubby tail thumped upon the ground. So this was what the One looked like. She blinked and squinted - with the narrowness of her eyes, there wasn't much to the motion - and gladly crawled at the Great Warmth's prompt to nestle in the nook of her belly, always stealing glanced up at the dark blur that was her Giver.

Clary settled into her favourite spot, with one side pressed against Steph and the other against Ezra. Their heartbeats calmed her, and the familiar sound of her sister's suckling ebbed through her ears. Clary's eyes felt heavy, and they sagged until they closed. Somewhere beyond her, the rhythmic tap continued against the ground of the Unknown, and as sleep took hold, she drifted into a dream filled with sound, and scent - and this blurry thing called sight.
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM