Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
Valette's voice was harsh as thunder over his head, but Burr heard zero percent of what she said. His brain was whirling into overdrive and the only thing he could focus on was the frantic pounding of his heart and the whoosh of blood in his ears. Her growl sounded like the din of some horrendous beast ready to bite him in two. He hardly even noticed that he was wet and messy, two things he hadn't been moments ago, and when she let him go, he was off running blindly.

If he hadn't collided with Illecebra's legs, the terrified pup might have kept on going for who knows how long before his wits returned to him. Long enough to cross the borders, surely. Luckily, he ran into his mother's legs before he could get too far, and though he screamed loudly when at first he thought he was being attacked by the monstrous wolf from the cave again, he calmed down when her voice reached him. Burr didn't much care what she was saying. He whimpered and pressed his face into his mother's fur and trembled. Valette had already disappeared into her den but even if she hadn't, Burr was far too afraid to look back.

He just wanted to go home, which was where Illecebra was leading him, and he followed her on a sort of auto-pilot.
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM