Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie felt like he had been traveling alone for an eternity, not that he minded being alone. He craved contact with other canines as much as any other wolf, but he would never admit it, and he certainly liked having time to himself. What he did not like was not being able to find his sister and not knowing if she was even alive. He had promised Mother he would find her, but he was beginning to wonder if he would be able to keep that promise, and there were few things he hated more than a broken promise.

Traversing the flatlands was much easier than the wetlands or the mountains, though he suspected that if she were still alive, she would probably be in one of the more dangerous places.

His stomach rumbled when he smelled various wild berries in the meadow, and he stopped to sniff some out. He walked along briskly when he suddenly caught the familiar scent of a coywolf, and not just any coywolf, but his sister. His ears perked up, and he sniffed the ground again. It was definitely his sister. Forgetting everything else, he followed the scent trail until he saw the red shape rolling in a patch of flowers.

He blinked his eyes a few times and sniffed the coywolf scent on the ground again. The scent was still there, and the red form rolling in the flowers was still there, so he concluded that she was not illusion, that he had finally found his sister. He barked to let her know he was there. He was not aware that he was grinning from ear to ear as he lightly panted, nor was he aware that his tail was wagging furiously as if he were still a pup.
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM