Wheeling Gull Isle Just because I play the piano
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Faeryn, too, had seen little of any others on the island. She had come to believe that many had left, and she almost missed seeing faces around. Sure, she might not always be a social butterfly, nor did she wish to be, but still the absence of the wolves she had thought would be her packmates did not go unnoticed by the gem. So when she saw Stockholm's figure, approaching and calling her name, she couldn't help but curl her lips in a slight smile. "Hello - it's certainly good to see you, too. Been a little quiet around here lately, hasn't it?"

Her gaze swept briefly over the horizon, for a moment eyes trailing the blue line where the sea met the sky in the distance. The sea was something she had come to appreciate during her time on the island. The deep blue waters intruiged her, even if they could be dangerous. That was always the way, wasn't it? That which was dangerous was always more interesting. Still, it had become something that she knew she'd miss if her time here came to an end somehow. 

Fae's thoughts drifted back to her restlessness and she shifted from where she lay, raising herself up into a sitting postion. "I don't know if you might care for a friendly spar? I feel like I need to let out my energy, but racing back and forth across the island wasn't an appealing thought, if I'm honest." The wolfess chuckled, flicking her tail as she glanced to Stockholm again. She wasn't too fussed if he wasn't up for it - she was just looking for a way to satisfy that urge to move, and the idea of a spar was appealing.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Just because I play the piano - by Faeryn - September 30, 2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Just because I play the piano - by Stockholm - October 02, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Just because I play the piano - by Faeryn - October 06, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Just because I play the piano - by Stockholm - November 06, 2017, 10:52 PM