Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
the dainty fisa followed the rest of the pack with some struggle. this had been her first journey since the great earthquake-- and before that her journey too drageda. she used to be a scout, a beautifully talented wanderer and explorer. and while her little legs had always proved garbage at running, she could walk for days and days with no problem. she realized only now how old she'd grown, how lazy she'd become-- and that thought made her sad. maybe she would bring it up to dio later... he was, after all, her favorite wolf to complain to.

her mind had sort of wandered, and she was almost startled by the scents of the redhawk wolves... they'd apparently come from nowhere. her green gaze panned around her as she came to a stop, a few paces back from the more important wolves, looking for... something. 

in the distance, she spotted a little dark red and black wolf. her ears pricked, waiting to hear something from the wolf, but it wasn't until the wolf said 'eljay?' in the most forced manner portia had ever heard, that the caretaker was fully immersed in the situation once again. but, to her surprised, blixen made an exit, calling for wildfire

she gripped the bundle she'd carried tightly in her jaws, muscles tensed as she stared at thuringwethil. if wildfire was somewhere, she needed to be there, but she knew better then to just leave. the commander turned and portia had begun to flee the scene before she finished speaking. she took off after blixen, her little legs working overtime to catch up. 

wildfire is not in good shape-- and portia is broken. blixen, buried into her mother's side. "blixen, hun, i've gotta look at her, you've gotta be careful," portia said softly but firmly, crouching and beginning her usual prodding. it seemed that, by the time she'd gotten there, wildfire had fallen unconscious, but she could still feel anything that could've been wrong. with blixen clinging to her mother portia was worried she'd hurt her more on accident, seeing how fragile she looked now. that, and she was in the way, but it hurt the healer too much to drag the child from the woman she hadn't seen in months. she'd have to find an easier way to keep her at a safer distance. "can you help me, blixen? do you want to help me patch up your mom?"
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Portia - October 03, 2017, 08:21 AM