Bearclaw Valley i'm never finished answering to the dead
69 Posts
Ooc —
Making an assumption that Talion knows of Xan's intention to claim Bearclaw for the sake of my threadlog, please let me know if you'd like me to change it.

The monochrome male barely acknowledged him, but Talion's feathers remained unruffled. He instead focussed on the young female who regarded him with words, her tone surprisingly calm despite the bristled brute who looked aggressively over her. The boy blinked at her, ears perking at the word 'twat'. As part of the brotherhood at Astarte Strand, he'd never used foul language but had heard his fair share of it. Fully expecting outrage from the already enraged Northerner that he'd been likened to part of the female anatomy, Talion eyed him with uncertain grey-blue eyes. 

The stranger did spit, words thickly accented, but he did not react in the manner that Talion initially expected. He barked about how the girl had chased prey from Easthollow's hunting grounds, which roused the young Roux-Abrhen's curiosity. He thought briefly of Dawn, who'd told him days before that she'd been heading toward a pack that way, and concluded that the land he'd skirted around earlier belonged to this group. If this was the case, and if Bearclaw really was considered Easthollow's hunting land, then he couldn't help but wonder why the pale wolf thought it would be a good idea to seek claim there.

A question was posed to the yearling wolfess and in wishing to know himself why the deer had been deliberately run from the valley, turned his pale gaze to look upon her with raised brows.
Messages In This Thread
i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 03:46 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 17, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 17, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Little - October 19, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Wardruna - October 20, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: i'm never finished answering to the dead - by Talion - October 22, 2017, 05:47 PM