Bramblepoint Welcome to the future
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana was happy to hear that Seb had high hopes she would be able to join the pack. She hadn't realized his history with the Redhawk Caldera, but she hoped it meant that their decision would be in her favor. She knew nothing could be guaranteed, however. I'm glad to hear that, she replied. I don't know where I'd go if they rejected me, she thought aloud. She supposed she could go back to their family pack, but Aviana felt she had done all she could there.

She smiled when he confirmed Benjamin was as sweet as ever. I hope I'll get to spend some time with him, she replied. Her face fell a little when he mentioned her demeanor, but it was not in sadness, simply reflection. After a few silent moments, she nodded. I am less afraid, she confirmed. I've faced my demons, Seb. They do not haunt me anymore. As Seb knew her past, she knew he would understand. I'm still great at socializing, and I am still awkward, but I'm working on it, she admitted. She was nowhere near the wolf she wanted to be, but she saw the path she needed to take, and going back was not an option. Should the Alpha of Seb's pack refuse her, she would simply find another to call home. But, it would be here, in the Teekon Wilds. At least then she could visit Seb and his son. Should we go now? she asked, wondering if now would be okay to ask his Alpha's for her to join.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the future - by Aviana - October 17, 2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Sebastian - October 17, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Aviana - October 17, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Sebastian - October 17, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Aviana - October 17, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Sebastian - October 23, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Aviana - October 27, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Sebastian - October 28, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Aviana - November 19, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Welcome to the future - by Sebastian - November 22, 2017, 11:06 AM