Wapun Meadow i'm just as fragile as you
69 Posts
Ooc —
When the stranger unexpectedly swung his way, Talion jerked to the side with a surprised yip for fear of her lashing out at him. He bristled, though not out of dominance as was clear in the downward sweep of his tail, which was at once tucked submissively between his rear limbs. He averted his frosty gaze immediately, looking down at his alabaster forepaws as he continued to move, stepping aside and lowering himself significantly, ears pressing back. In doing so, he completely missed the she-wolf's own display, so intent on showing her that he meant no harm.

When at last the other loner spoke to him, her feathery voice indicating that she didn't wish to snap at him, Talion allowed his muscles to slacked somewhat. He braved a peek at her, lifting his eyes just enough to see her pressed to the ground, and his raven ears pricked in curiosity. In the heat of the moment, it was so easy for Talion to remember that not all females were if the Nereides; the need to serve them was so ingrained in his nature that he struggled to shed this as a wanderer. The young Roux-Abrhen emitted a soft whine, an assurance that he'd keep his distance. Although he'd let himself begin to relax, it was obvious that he was as terrified of her as she was of him.

She mustered a list of names, but he was familiar with none of those despite having met the one called Alexander. If the pale wolf had shared a name with him that evening, it was either a different one or Talion simply failed to remember. "I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know anyone by those names."
Messages In This Thread
i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 30, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 30, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 05:46 AM