Wapun Meadow i'm just as fragile as you
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
She watched his posture mirror her own. It was a curious thing. She did not know if it comforted her. No, not really, she determined after a moment of thinking. But at the very least it kept thoughts of him attacking her to not be the very first thing she thought of. 

Sesi didn't know why she had those thoughts. They came unbidden. They were violent and frightening, but it was why she did not like to be around strangers. She could not deny the possibility of it happening with them—

And she visibly flinched as she pictured it then, him leaping toward her, throttling her. She felt it. She feared it. If it were at all possible, Sesi melted further into the earth. 

Who knew? He could do it. 

Stop thinking that way of others, came the voice of her older mentor from where she had lived before. How will you befriend anyone? The wilted Sesi attempted to unfurl from herself, but it was a meager attempt. She was no good at this. No good at people. 

And, on top of it all, he didn't know anybody she had mentioned.  

Neither did the pack she had previously belonged to, but she had stayed with them nonetheless... Winter had been coming. Winter was coming now. She felt it in the breeze, tasted it in the air as her tongue rolled over her dry nose. Sesi averted her eyes, her heart thrumming—she felt as though it were in her throat.

Again, she breathes an airy, Oh, and looked downward, to her paws. The green grass would soon be covered by snow, but not yet, not yet. She still had time. Her silver eyes looked up to him again, though they only made it to his lips. They are my family. I have to find them, her tail curled around her leg. Each word felt as though it was being pulled out of her. But she was trying. It was exhausting. She wanted to sleep. She felt a mounting pressure in her temples, and she shifted her weight.
Messages In This Thread
i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 30, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 30, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 05:46 AM