Silverlight Terrace Back For More
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille left from Moonspear, which had been full. He wasn't sure where to go now. Maude had left him, much to his disappointment. He had nowhere he could go. Nowhere he knew to go. The boy had no family. No friends. No home. The boy had nothing...

He rested under a fallen tree, all curled up. He had been crying, crying for the past few days. He ate scraps he found here and there, but deep inside he knew it would not be enough for his body. "Mama...Papa....What can I do?" he whimpered, loud enough for anything to hear. "I want you back...Mama...Papa..."
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
While out on this scouting mission, Pema had split off from Dawn and Adi just as they had. They had all planned on meeting up later on and meeting the other packs along the way, but for now it seemed each of them was doing thier own thing. Pema wasn't sure what she should be doing. She wasn't much of a scout, but when she first entered the wilds, she remembered enjoying the different sights as she search for her new home. And perhaps along the way she might find someone that could tell her about the neiboring packs.

As she walked into the Silverlight Terrace she thought she heard a faint call in the distance. As she moved in closer the call turned more into a cry, until it sounded more like a literal cry. She picked up her pace until a small white young wolf came into view. Younger then a yearling, but close to it from the looks of things. 

They were calling out for their parents and Pema wondered what had happened, but more importantly she wanted to make sure that this young wolf was ok. "Hey" she said speaking lightly so that she wouldn't spook them. "Are you alright?"
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille was more fearful than ever, being all alone with no one he knew. Only the unfamiliar. And an unfamiliar voice came, He huddled back. He did not run, fearing he would not get far enough from whatever it was that dared to come for him. He peeked his head out from the roots, just to get a little look to see a female older than him, coming to see if he was all right. The words did not register over the fear, however so he remained silent.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
He looked up at her, but said nothing, simply remained silent. Pema lovered herself to the ground, in an attempt to look less imposing with her height over him under the fallen tree. She wanted to ask to many questions. 'Why are you all alone out here?' 'Are you hurt?' 'What happened to your parents?' But she wouldn't be able to get answers to those questions if he wasn't going to speak to her. 

She started with something simple. "My name is Pema. What should I call you?" she asked. Giving her name in alittle attempt to build trust this this scared pup.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He remained silent, even as she asked him his name. He did not trust her enough to give her a name, and soon tried to make a move to try and get past her, slowly slinking by. His scared little eyes stayed right on her. This Pema, as she called herself. "No one" he finally said. "W-Why should I tell y-you my name?"
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She could see him being somewhat restless as though he might was to leave, but to do that he would have to pass Pema to get out from under the tree. Pema wasn't going to entrap this little pup, but she also didn't want him to run away and end up getting into trouble. She wanted to know that even if she had to leave he would most likely be ok. 

He wouldn't give his name and angerly asked why he should give her his name. To which Pema replied calmly. "I didn't ask your name. I asked what I should call you, that doesn't have to be your name." thinking that if he didn't want to give her name, she could at least have a nick name to refer to him as, but for now. "So No One, are you alright?" she asked again. "You're not hurt are you?" she said. Repeating her earlier question that went unanswered.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He stopped trying to get past Pema, thinking that he would be getting much to close to her to try to get away. Besides, she did not seem very threatening. Then again, he was not so trusting these days. 

"It's not No One" he responded. He did not think that she would actually call him that. He shrunk back again. "I'm not hurt." By now, he would seem very much like a sulking child. Then his stomach grumbled. Arrille glanced up to Pema. "I...I might be a bit hungry...a bit."
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She smiled slightly as the pup began to pout when she called him by 'No One.' Obviously that wasn't his name, but that is the answer he gave and continuing to call him such might entice him to give her a better name. Maybe even his real name. But she didn't want to do it too constantly in fear that he may think she was teasing or bullying him, causing him to want to leave. 

He wasn't hurt, but a bit hungry he said. He didn't right out ask for help, but the way he looked up at her she thought that must be what he was doing, and that his shy and werry disposition was preventing him from asking nicely. "Do you want me to help you find something to eat?" she asked in a somewhat rhetorical tones voice. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille missed the smile. He was looking down at his paws for most of the encounter, trying to avoid looking up after his tummy grumbled. He didn't want help...but he needed help. After a pause, he nodded slowly, giving a low whine. "Yes...Please." The last person who had hunted for him had left him at Moonspear, and that was the last of them he saw. He didn't catch the tone in her voice, or he just chose to ignore it.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She thought for a moment that this might just be a ploy to get her away from the entrance under the tree, but being such a young wolf all alone, being hungry wouldn't be far from the truth. And she couldn't just let him to hungry if he was. So she stood up and turned away from the tree telling him "Don't go to far now." she said light heartedly even though she meant it. Then she continued on, hunting for something small like a rabbit or squirrel. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille watched with a careful gaze onto Pema as she began to move away. Now was his chance. He could make a run for it now. Wouldn't have to get attached again, he couldn't go through with that again. And yet, he couldn't help himself. He held onto the promise that she would be back. And he stopped when he had gotten out from the tree, half out in the open.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Going to skip the details of the hunt...

Less then ten minutes later and Pema was returning to the tree with a meduim sized rabbit in her jaws. Part of her was surprised to see him out in the open rather then under the tree, or not there at all. It made her smile, though it was most likely invisable behind the body of the rabbit. Pema wasn't too hungry and so she didn't feel bad giving the young wolf the chance to eat his full. 

She set it down in front of him before saying. "There you go. Does that look good?"
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille felt rather awkward just standing there. He kept thinking about running, to not turn back, and yet when he caught the scent of Pema, and blood of a catch as he assumed it was. She had a catch, a rabbit in her jaws. And she offered all of it, which surprised him. His whole time with Maude, he only got a bit. 

He stared at it, sniffed at the rabbit. Then, he dug right in, tearing at the flesh. "Th-Thank you" he whispered after pausing to thank Pema. He was already feeling full, yet he kept eating quickly.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Sry for late reply Cody!

She smiled at his eagerness to eat and his pause to thank her before eating again. It was clear that he was very hungry and she once again wondered why he was out here all alone, finding it difficult to find food for himself. "You're very welcome." she said.

She hoped now that he might trust her enough to give her some information about who he was and why he was out here. "Will you tell me your name now? Or tell me why it is you are all alone out here?" she asked shyly as she waited with slight anticipation as to weather or not he would answer. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Despite being thankful for the food, he still did not feel comfortable to answer right away. He did however give his name some time after finishing, just staring down at the left overs. There wasn't much left there on the ground. "Arrille..." That was all he said, bending his neck down to pick at some little scraps off the bones. "Why do y-you want to know?" he suddenly asked with a little hiccup. He still felt sad. She had fed him. But he was not so trustful.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
It took him a little while, but she waited patiently as he finished the rabbit until he finally gave her his name. Arrille. But it seemed like getting an answer to the second question might be even harder to get then his name. Why did she want to know?

“Well” she began but hesitated for a moment, trying to think of exactly why she wanted to know. Other then sure curiosity. What would the answer tell her? “I just want to know that if I end up leaving, you will be alright.” she answered, assuming that he wouldn’t be willing to follow her back to Morningside or anything that required that level of trust.

459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille narrowed his eyes up at her as she began her answer to his reply question. She answered with just wanting to know that he would be all right. "I'll...be fine" he replied, turning his gaze away from the female. He wanted to get on his way, before someone else came along. Or tried to bring him to a pack, with promise of a good life. He was over promises. "I'm going to leave" he said, starting to turn while his eyes went back to her. "You aren't going to follow me, are you?"
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
He said that he would be alright and Pema would have to trust him on that. Not because there was anything about him that screamed that he could fend for himself, but she wouldn't be able to be there for him if he wasn't. Thinking that he would be fine was much better then worrying in the back of her mind that he might be in danger once they parted ways. 

When he turned back to her as he began to walk away, he asked if she would follow. She shook her head slowly and with a grudging smile. "No. I won't follow." She didn't want to leave him to his own decises, but that is what she would have to do. "If you need some help in the furture, try calling for me and I'll come of I can alright." she said, wanted to be available for the boy if it turned out he was around Morningside in the future. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille took the words to heart. A part of him was telling him, or rather begging him to turn back, get all the help he could, maybe even find a home. But he couldn't trust anything, or anyone again. It hurt too much to trust others, when they just left him, over and over. So he got out of there as quick he could, not looking back.