Blacktail Deer Plateau serendipity
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
She didn't have to wait long. A grey male wolf approached and instinctively, the girl shrunk back, adopting a posture of deference. Fear pricked at her spine, the cold flames licking her heart and she bit back a whimper. This man was familiar...almost as if she'd seen him before which was an entirely plausible idea given that she'd lost nearly all her memories, and he seemed nice so why was she so jumpy? She licked her lips and not for the first time, wondered what exactly had happened to her. 

The man spoke with familiarity, further confirming the idea that she should know him. "I-" she glanced at him nervously, "I'm sorry, I don't...remember." A coppery metallic taste erupted on her tongue as her teeth drew blood. "I go by Raid," she provided unhelpfully after a moment of silence. Truthfully, Raid probably wasn't her name, but it was the only semblance of a name she remembered and it honestly felt more familiar than 'Genie', which was what the man called her. "Genie..." she trailed off, her anxiety levels skyrocketing. "I lost my memories. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry. I'm just here to seek a pack. I still know about medicine. I can hunt and fight too. I'll work hard." Raid gave up on spinning tales. Even though she didn't remember the man and her body was reacting strongly to his presence, she felt that she could trust him.

Thing was, that didn't mean he would let her join. Raid cursed herself instantly for letting him know she was an amnesiac - it meant weakness, and weaknesses meant being turned away. Still, she hoped he would give her a chance.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
serendipity - by Raid - November 09, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 09, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 10, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 15, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 15, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 20, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:39 PM