Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
... just lost an entire post.  WOW I REALLY MISSED THESE SUPER FUN MOMENTS IN RP LIFE :|

Not wanting her brother's token of affection to go unacknowledged, Banner managed a hum (which was really a half "hm", half groan) and pushed the moment out of her mind entirely.  Their goal was to move forward, not dwell in the past.  Which, come to think of it, meant that a visit to Hushed Willows on this lovely evening was rather ill-advised.

Ah, well.  Onward!

Taking a moment to look thoughtful, the short she-wolf first shrugged a response.  I can't either.  Should she feel guilty about that?  Banner frowned.  Names were never her forte.  It was definintely in the valley, she added.  Which narrowed their search down to what felt like a zillion territories.  Oh!  She clucked her tongue and her face lit up as another tidbit of information came back to her.  I remember running into her last year while she was checking out the old Rosings place.  Black.. something forest.  Maybe they settled around there?  
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends