Wheeling Gull Isle My heart belongs somewhere else
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat instantly snuggled closer to Hemlock when he saw her. He buried his face into Hemlock's thick fur and sniffled softly. Her words were always so comforting. He felt so bad now for even thinking of leaving her. He was really struggling with this. "Lagan isn't here. I have been looking for him every day since we arrived here and I finally remember that he isn't here. He isn't," he spoke, not that he had to convince her but it was more of a real-life realization that Lagan wasn't here.

"I don't know," he spoke and pulled back a bit to look at her. "I don't want to leave you or my siblings. I don't. I would feel terrible to leave you. And out there it is all big. I will forget. How will I find him? It is impossible. I don't know what to do. I will be unhappy if I leave you behind here, but I will also be unhappy staying here knowing Lagan is somewhere out there. And maybe... My memory is always broken. What if I don't remember Lagan the right way? Then I would have left for no reason. But unknowing and feeling stupid it also dragging me down," he let out in almost one single breath which, was a big stream of words coming from him.
Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 15, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 22, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 22, 2017, 11:01 AM