Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Awesome! I've never been, despite having been down that way a couple of times. I hope you had a great time! :D
Mordecai had his doubts about whether or not it bothered the dark-haired canine. If it didn't bother him, then why had he just been yelling? But the icy tone was noted just as clearly as his scorn, and the tawny Ostrega debated momentarily whether or not to push the issue. It wasn't really up his avenue to push buttons, but the tendency came once in a while. Maybe it had been a result of other collective reasons, or maybe it was just simply the feeling caressing his state of mind.
Nevertheless, it probably wasn't worth sparking anything. “Right then.” He knew it wasn't just a temporary fugue that brought out his flat tone; Mordecai had never had much of a high opinion of those he found lacking in the mental stability department. “So do you come out here often? Not to argue with yourself, but I'd imagine that the game is pretty fair out here.” In the end, it paid for him to learn more about what he was getting into, at least lay of the land wise. And hunger was ever a pressing issue when he had no pack to back him up.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 01, 2014, 01:37 AM