Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
It was at first but I've had to do it enough times that now I'm able to deal with it. Was kinda weird going to sleep well before I'm usually off work, though. :P Also, I have no idea what on earth they should find, so I figured I'd leave that option up to you!
With a nod to Kaname's words as he split and disappeared into the brush, Mordecai focused on the task at hand. There were plenty of scents to be found lingering, the matter was just separating them from each other. He zigged and then zagged a little, particularly believing he was hot on the trail of something for a moment, but it faded almost as quickly as he had picked it up. Which was disappointing, especially when it just seemed to go into thin air. But the pair of wolves weren't the only ones hunting in such a place, and he never would have imagined that what he had been following had turned into some feathery hunter's prey.
Turning back from the parted path he had come down, Mordecai ventured off once again into the depths of the grassy hunting grounds. It was down another path that he veered when something caught his eye. A bark of surprise punctuated his find as he bolted after it, not even quite realizing what he was chasing yet other than the fact that it was smaller and already running the moment he spotted it. Knowing that Kaname was somewhere behind him once again, he made every effort he could to turn it back towards the area he had last seen the dark-haired wolf go, hoping he could steer it in the right direction.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 12, 2014, 09:10 AM