Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Agreed. Since they're both going for Gamekeeper, maybe they could team up again and hunt or track some stuff? I figure it might be good for them to take stock of what's around. Care to start the next thread, or would you like me to?
Though he didn't show it, it pleased him just as well to have the quail all to himself. It had been quite some time since Mordecai had found an intact meal, and he would not squander the option of having it all for himself. Still, he wordlessly gave Kaname a look as though to suggest are you sure? When it seemed that things were in fact certain, Mordecai followed up with a wag of his tail.
“Thanks for the assist. I appreciate it.” And with that, he gathered up the quail once again, and took his leave from the raven-haired fellow to seek somewhere a little less open to chow down on the tender, still-warm meal. The discomfort of their meeting aside, Mordecai had almost forgotten the leeriness that had possessed him as he ventured on. Perhaps Kaname wasn't nearly as off as he had seemed, he decided.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 05:15 PM