Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Sif gazed at Rheia, lost and bemused. The ocean had somehow come back around to sisterhood, and part of what she was saying sort of jived with what Sif already knew. If they were both from the ocean, they had to be something, right? If Rheia said that something was sisters, well... she was older and wiser, wasn't she? And Sif wasn't one to give lessons on social structure anyway.

"Okay. Sisters," she agreed, giving the older girl a warm lick on the cheek. The idea of having family, even this far-flung, was a pleasant one, but she felt guilty for having a relationship that might supersede the ones she had with Wardruna and their companions. "But what about girlfriends?" she asked hesitantly. "And Wardruna?"

Beginning to feel nervous, Sif began to fuss with the fur of Rheia's nape, not quite sure what to think, or how to feel, or what to do with herself.
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM