Blacktail Deer Plateau Elevator music would be more relaxing
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Burr hobbled slowly away from the rendezvous site, seeking a semi-private location where he could piss in peace. Since injuring his ankle, he'd had to learn how to do various things differently to compensate for his new instability. Walking with only three legs had taken some time and he hadn't figured out how to run yet, so hunting or otherwise offering his youthful legs to the pack was out of the question. He often had to catch himself against trees to ensure he didn't fall over when turning too quickly, and as he was just about to prove, there were other things he had taken for granted that were far harder now.

Burr walked until he found a small stand of trees. With a surreptitious look around, the juvenile hobbled into their midst and ever-so-slowly lifted a hindleg off the ground. He had to drop his foot to the floor more than once before he was able to keep some semblance of balance, and only then did he allow his bladder to unclench. He almost made it this time, but near the very end, just as his satisfaction was rising, Burr felt his two grounded limbs wobble and then he went down in a heap on the ground, loosing the remaining contents of his bladder over his hind legs in the process.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
While the male had been largely nocturnal for the majority of his life, he found the nights difficult to navigate with the loss of his eye. There was only yawning emptiness in one direction, and then murky shadows in the other. It was unsettling. He thought he'd been prepared to face this - blindness - but it was more crippling than he could ever have imagined.

So he was diurnal, now. There was nothing else for it. But he still craved midnight walks from time to time, and especially when he noticed one of the more vulnerable members of his flock had gone off on their own.

"Burr?" he called in a gentle voice, negotiating his way through trees he'd simply breezed past a month before. "Are you alright?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
Ah jeez, the juvenile thought with a sharp stab of panic through his gut as someone called out his name. There was really no way for him to cover up his little accident; his ventral fur was pale and darkened considerably when wet. Scrambling to his feet as best he could with only three to work with, he promptly seated himself and attempted to arrange his limbs in such a way as to hide what had happened, but the haphazard spray of urine on the snow would tell the story well enough.

"Uhhhhhh yeah totally great never better," he fibbed loudly, snagging his lower lip with his incisors and trying his best to look casual. He was a horrible liar. Anyone could see right through his gossamer facades, no matter how hard he tried. Even a half-blind wolf like Grayday was certain to catch him in it, but Burr fibbed anyway. The embarrassment of telling the truth was too daunting for him, and being essentially a teenage boy, embarrassment had to be avoided at absolutely all costs.

He had a fragile baby ego to protect, duh!
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The male padded closer once he pinpointed the boy's position, the smell of urine hitting his nose. That didn't seem odd to Grayday - everyone urinated. "I thought I heard something," Grayday explained, feeling unaccountably suspicious about the situation. Not of Burr - he trusted the boy well enough, since he was from Easthollow and all. But something seemed off, here.

Then he noticed that it was not just urine he was smelling, but the scent of wet and soured fur.

"Did ya fall?" he asked sympathetically, feeling sorry for the kid. It must suck to be hurt in a strange place, and then to end up in this position on top of all that. "I was showin' off for a girl once and ended up face-first in a pile of shit one time - and I didn't even have the excuse of a broken leg."

It'd been a bad day, but probably not as bad a time as Burr must be having here at Morningside, away from his family for what was probably the first time in his life. Grayday had, at seven months old, experienced fear and sorrow at losing track of his family. He could only imagine what it was like for Burr, who he assumed was the same age as his own children.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours