Stone Circle Life is a highway
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
For a split second, Aurelia worried the child might be put off by her intrusion but quickly all her worries were soothed as the girl returned her greeting in a jovial tone before beginning to make her way closer. As the sooty baby finally reached her, Aurelia recieved her with a smile and a overly excited wag of her fluffled out tail.
Steph, she echoed in her head, almost instantly deciding that like Valette (who she didn't know was the babe's mother) she would be one of the few wolves she liked.

"im Aurelia" she barked between smiles, "and i would love to" she added, her tail wagging again as if to emphasize her excitement. Aurelia, after wobbling back the few steps she had taken, stood tall next to the girl, her yellow eyes expectant and ready to watch and learn the girl's movements - she was the sliding expert after all. Unlike others, Aurelia really enjoyed being with younger wolves. Children were imaginative and curious, two traits Aurelia valued and that were often lost on adults. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
Life is a highway - by Steph - December 07, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Steph - December 09, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Life is a highway - by Aurelia - December 09, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Steph - December 09, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Steph - December 30, 2017, 10:26 PM