Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock tipped his head back to howl along with Shale, as eager as the younger wolf to see their brother again. The old family had fallen - the siblings were scattered to the four winds, dead as often as they prospered. It was heartening to see some of the old blood still thriving, even if it seemed to be under a different name. There was a certain feeling to the place - a certain familiarity to the borders.

"Wait 'til you see our niece," said Murdock with a wag of his tail. "She's a doll. Reminds me a little bit of Ma, but with yours and Day's coloration. And there's another cutie, too. No relation. Her name's Pema - and I've got dibs."

His tail wagged as he waited, brown ears pressed forward atop his head. He was looking forward to seeing all three of them again, and to meeting Grayday's wife and the rest of his pack.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM