Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

With Grayday gone the very specific call fell on her ears instead of her husband's. Catori gave a quick answer and made for the borders, tilting her head a bit from one male to the other - a curious look on her face. "Unfortunately, Grayday is out at the moment. Something I can help you two with?" Catori wasn't sure what she could do exactly but if need be she could always call for backup. She didn't think she'd need it though. Not that she knew either male at all but it wasn't a general call for a packwolf, it was a deliberate note issued specifically for Grayday. 

She wondered what the pair wanted - and one almost looked like Grayday, if not just a bit different. It only made her more curious but why speculate when certain they'd explain themselves in just a bit? 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Spiritwalker - December 12, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM