Dragoncrest Cliffs lunar synthesis
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Finally, something she could somewhat understand. Seri was glad that she had taken the time to asked a few people about the pack's history. Otherwise she wouln't have understood the reference to the other two branches that this pack was connected to. She even seemed to know the heda's real name, something that not even Seri knew being so new to the pack. 

She felt alittle bad about leaving this wolf in the dark, now knowing that she was more then likely a friend to the pack. But she wasn't sorry that she had taken to time to make sure. Before she said anything further, she sent out a call to the pack. To anyone who felt able to speak to visitors of the pack, most likely being heard by @Ajatar and others. 

"Hello Seregryn. My name is Seri. I'm still really new, so I'm sorry that I didn't know who you were. Just wanted to be safe." she said, hoping that could clear the air and easy any confrontation between the two. "She and some of the pack went to deal with the Blackfeather Woods issue. Hopefully someone else will come who can tell you more of the finite details. Seri wasn't sure exactly where they had went, or what the real issue quite was. But like she said. Hopefully whoever came would be able to explain it some more.
Messages In This Thread
lunar synthesis - by Seregrýn - December 19, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: lunar synthesis - by Seri - December 21, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: lunar synthesis - by Seregrýn - December 22, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: lunar synthesis - by Seri - December 23, 2017, 12:46 AM
RE: lunar synthesis - by Seregrýn - December 23, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: lunar synthesis - by Seri - December 23, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: lunar synthesis - by Ajatar - December 27, 2017, 02:28 PM