Blackfeather Woods the way, the truth, the life
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She had that same sensitivity to the words of the Gods and spirits that his sister had, that her mother had. He had no idea why it only ran in the females of this branch of the Meloniis, but it was still present in the Meloniis nonetheless. I can understand some of what they are saying. If he was in the right mindset to concentrate and listen, their words would become as clear to him as they were to her now. Sometimes they speak in the Gods' Tongue, Daedric,

He sensed the confusion on her face, and instantly stopped whatever new spiel would have tumbled from his mouth. I'm sorry, He said in a sudden show of uncertainty in the old man's face. I'm not very good at all of this, He apologized for his lack of knowledge. He could teach her to fight well, to mask herself from their enemies, and hide her emotions, but most lore of the Gods was lost to him. My sister was the priestess — I was just an assassin. I wasn't very spiritual until recently, When death seemed even closer and more certain than before. I'll teach you what I know, though,

Messages In This Thread
the way, the truth, the life - by Maegi - December 20, 2017, 12:07 AM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Miraak - December 20, 2017, 12:27 AM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Maegi - December 20, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Miraak - December 21, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Maegi - December 26, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Miraak - December 28, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Maegi - December 29, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Miraak - January 07, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Maegi - January 07, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Miraak - January 08, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: the way, the truth, the life - by Maegi - January 08, 2018, 11:42 AM