Tuktu Weir woke up on the wrong side of reality
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke slowly nodded. "Oh yes he is. He had his own pack for a while. I was in it, but then there was something in the water and we had to leave. We went to another pack who let us in but then didn't have enough food, so I wasn't allowed to have any. Then Mato showed up, my grandson, Sebastian's son. And I went with him to advise him on running a pack," he explained. "So quite a lot of Rochesters are here. Seb had four children. I had four as well in these lands. Not much to escape from," he pointed out.

It had been a long time he thought about Kendra, Pietro, Pyro and Vassago. He hadn't seen all of them in a long time. Naturally, Pietro was dead. Would Kendra still be in BFW? And the two others? Where would they be? He had no clue. Burke assumed Nate wanted to escape from his life he had before like Sebastian had.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Nathaniel Sr. - December 29, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - December 29, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 02, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 10, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 15, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - January 22, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - February 02, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 17, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - February 18, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: woke up on the wrong side of reality - by Burke - March 05, 2018, 03:57 AM