Neverwinter Forest Girl, use me while you can
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
I didn’t feel like making a long list of travel threads because that would be waaaay too many starting posts for me—so I’m just throwing him at you @Hydra

It was early in the morning when he awoke, a chill in the air making him shiver. The sun was blocked out by storm clouds overhead, their looming threat of more snowfall neither exciting nor angering him; whilst the blanket of white gave him ample opportunity to blend in with his surroundings, he felt there to be enough currently that he need not worry—beyond the forest, anyways. The woodland seemed to be protected by the evergreens that made it up, their branches having allowed for little snow to reach the ground beneath them. He’d chosen to rest there for this very reason, knowing that it would help him maintain his warmth, similar to how the walls of his valley cut down on the force of the wind—ah, his valley. Not long had passed since he’d loosed a howl to those dwelling within the walls, telling them of his plan for a short journey. And whilst the trek had turned into something longer than what was originally planned, he was still well within the timeframe that he had set for himself. Before long, he would be back home with his followers—and Arthur, of course. Can never forget Arthur.

For now, he stretched out his muscles and shook his coat free of however many pine needles had taken up residence there. Immediately after, he was heading south through the forest, deciding to give the place a good once over before setting his course for home.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Sisters welcome to jump in whenever!

A peculiar sense of calm had befallen the girl ever since she and her sisters had settled their score with Vaati and taken Titmouse's eye. A blanket of confidence — as deceiving and temporary as it was — masked the hesitance of her steps and wariness of her gaze. She strode tall as an indistinguishable mimicry of Hydra. The three Ostregas had travelled back towards the forest where they had dished out their vengeance on Vaati and Titmouse both, splitting up before hitting the tree-line. @Hydra headed east and @Alya, west, while Lyra headed onwards, knowing her siblings would stay within howling distance.

The girl had barely made her way into the dark, protected forest before she was hit with the scent of another. It was masked slightly by the heavy pine needle smell and faint traces of deer that caused her ears to perk. However, she was much more interested in the stranger. Riding the high of Galaxy's revenge, Lyra strode in his direction without a care, eventually spying a lone, pale figure in amongst the trees.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was little to see within the forest. The scent of deer lingered all around, suggesting the habitation of a local herd, but that wasn’t enough to interest him; he was currently alone and unable to take one down because of that, plus there was a herd within his valley. Despite these things, he continued forward through the trees, the wind working against him. By the time he picked up on the scent of another wolf, she had already entered his line of sight, bringing him to a full stop. Although he knew the woods were uninhabited by a pack—there weren’t any scent markings—he remained alert, watching the other for a moment before he continued walking.

The closer he got, the more familiar her scent became, piquing his interest. He didn’t recognise her, they had never before met, but the various smells that intermingled with her own stood out; he’d met someone from her pack before but, with some distance between them still, he couldn’t get a good enough whiff to determine which pack. Without stopping, he called out, “Hey,” trying to keep her from leaving just long enough for him to figure out where she was from.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He was quick to notice her, and soon the two wolves were headed towards each other. Lyra kept casual in her approach, slow and meandering as if she was hesitant in wasting time conversing with mere mortals such as he. The man had managed to catch her interest, though, which was why she had entered the forest in the first place. His greeting was met with a nod as they finally came upon each other, and the girl regarded him with a tilt of her head.

A fair size. Tall. An impossibly white coat. Alya would love him, she thought, though realised his eyes were the wrong colour. At least, part of them. Her own gaze lingered curiously on his duo-toned one for a moment longer than intended before she let out a soft but friendly, "hi." The silence that followed asking a benign question — what do you want?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The closer he got, the slower he went, stopping just short of walking right into her. Again, his nostrils flared as he drew in the scents around them, though her origins remained unknown; it was familiar, the name of her pack on the tip of his tongue, but it wasn’t enough. Yet, there was something there—a face, followed by a name: Drogon. The scents were the same, confirming that they belonged to the same pack, which he still couldn’t recall the name of—which was fine, he could just ask for it again.

“Where are you from?” he asked without pause. He nearly mentioned something about Drogon, too, but thought better of it. If the younger male had since been cast out of the pack, he didn’t want to align himself with a potential enemy to the girl whilst so far from his own home; whilst confident that he could take her own with ease, he still considered himself to be at a disadvantage.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
His question was slightly unexpected, and Lyra tilted her head a little before letting a playful smile fall across her features. He seemed friendly enough, and neither Alya nor Hydra had made an appearance to stop her from conversing with the man. Even if he did seek to attack, Lyra did not doubt that her sisters would be there in a flash. He was large, but three against one very rarely ended in the latter's favour. She took a light step forward, tail waving in a way that was borderline flirty.

"South," she answered vaguely with a teasing smile, gesturing with her nose towards the way they had come. "Where the mountains are." She gave him another quizzical look, this time a little more seriously. "Why do you want to know?"