Shadow Mountain what i had once mistaken for death was, instead, a door
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
cyron watches the stranger with weary eyes, noting every movement though the ivory garbed man remains in his original spot, posture held neutral. it tells cyron that he is not in any immediate danger but he refuses to relax all the same. he does not expect the adult to understand and offers no explanation as to why; the sterling boy simply expects it to be accepted as it is. for whatever reason, the stranger did not appear to be put off by cyron’s behavior and instead asked if he was hungry. the ache of hunger is a familiar companion to cyron and though the promise of food has his mouth inevitably watering it also causes his empty stomach to turn with nausea. can i trust you? his stance questions, his raised tail giving a cautious twitch. would this stranger try to poison the food? cyron did not get the inherent feeling that this male had any ill intentions towards him but he has learned through conditioning that he cannot trust anyone he doesn’t know — and perhaps even wolves he does know. cyron offers a low whine of confirmation that speaks yes, i am hungry though the noise is high pitched and short lived.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread
RE: what i had once mistaken for death was, instead, a door - by Cyron - December 31, 2017, 01:44 PM