Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Naya, @Silvermane, @Beric. Anyone who has not posted in the Claiming Thread yet (Naya) should go do that before posting in this one.

Majesty sat in the middle of the forest on the island that was now his - and his pack-mates' - home. Now that the place had been officially claimed as theirs, he figured it was as good a time as any for all of the wolves of his small, but wonderful, pack to meet one another. The day was still young - and still hot - which is why he had chosen to have the meeting here. The pine and evergreen trees reached high into the sky, effectively blocking out much of the sun's heat, for which Majesty was grateful. It was a lovely place, this island.

He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shores. The island was small enough that even in the heart of the forest, one could still hear that beautiful sound. He knew it would definitely help him sleep at night, and looked forward to watching the sunset and the moonrise over the horizon, light sparkling off of the waves. He smiled contentedly. His dream had come true. Now he just had to make sure it stayed true, which was why he was calling this meeting. Pack relations were very important.

And so, with that thought, he dipped his head back and called for Naya, Silvermane, and Beric to come and meet him - as well as each other.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
[Image: attachment.php?aid=24]
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

Beric was scouting the island, memorizing its layout and checking what kind of prey was around. The abundance of seafood was obvious, there were rabbits and other small rodents. The surprise was the herd of deer. He suppose they probably used the sand bar during low tide to travel back and forth from from the continent. If that was the case, it would go far to sustaining them on this island.

He paused, ears perked, when the call rang out. Majesty was calling them in for an introduction. He made his way to the center of the forest, his gait at an easy trot. He noticed the temperature difference between the shore and the forest. The large trees prevented too much light getting through, which was the cause of the coolness. That would certainly come in handy.

He arrived at the meeting spot. Majesty and one other male was there. He nodded to them both, but otherwise stayed silent. He sat back on his haunches, wondering just how many were going to be showing up.

[/size]
37 Posts
Ooc —
hundreds of thousands of ages again... lol (I'm really sorry guys)"

Naya had spent the morning wondering around the island, she was an adventurous explorer and the island was so intriguing to her that she couldn't help running around and sniffing every corner of it.

A howl echoed through the island, instantly, Naya raised her head and her ears pricked in attention, it was Maj calling everyone to meet him, the time to meet her new pack-mates had arrived, no, the time to meet her new family had arrived.

Naya couldn't wait one more second, she was in the center of the forest in no time, but still it look like she was the last one to get there. Two other big males were already there, she smiled at them as she made her way to sit on Majesty's side "hello everyone" she barked wagging her tail.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty spent the next few minutes waiting patiently for his pack-mates to arrive. While he waited, he took the time to meditate and relax himself. The idea of being an Alpha of his own pack was making him jittery - which he was not used to. He did not like it, so he took some deep breaths and reminded himself that, even as Alpha, he was still himself, and nothing would change that. Soon enough, Silvermane came up to him, greeting him, and soon afterwards, Beric. The last to arrive was Naya. She was a little late, but Majesty didn't mind. She was the youngest, and he knew her to be quite boisterous. She would get better with time.

As she came and sat beside him, he took his time smiling at each of them in turn. "Thank you for coming," he said, his deep voice reverberating in the air. "I have called you all here so that we may all get to know each other a little better. So, we're going to play a game of introductions. It'll seem silly, but I don't care. You will all do it anyways because I think it would be good for you. The goal is to tell us your name, your age, any trades you wish to have while in the pack, and something about yourself that you like. I'll go first, so that everyone can see how it's done."

Clearing his throat, the Alpha began: "My name is Majesty, and I am three - almost four - years old. I wish to become the pack's Chronicler, as well as a Healer and a Naturalist. Something about myself that I like is my good memory, and my ability to stay calm while others are allowing their emotions to get the better of them." He took a breath. "Does that make the rules clear for everyone? Yes? Good. Silvermane, it's your turn." The chocolate-brown wolf alighted his gaze upon his silvery-white friend, waiting expectantly.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
[Image: attachment.php?aid=30]
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

Beric was a little put off about being put on the spot with this introduction game, but he begrudgingly played along. Majesty went first, and then Silvermane, who looked at him when he was finished. My name is Beric Stark, and I am four years old. I would like to earn the Warden trade. I am very protective of my family, and very loyal, as well.

Beric went quiet, signaling that he was finished and the next wolf could begin their introductions.

[/size]
37 Posts
Ooc —
It was awkward, Naya hated Majesty in that moment for putting everyone through that, but still, that would be the starting point for her to meet her new family, so when it was her turn She didn't think twice before speaking.

"I'm Naya, and I'll be two years old in a couple months.. I guess I'm the youngest here, right?" she said laughingly, but then her tone turned serious again "I'd like to be an outrider in the future, mainly because I love exploring, and also I'm very outgoing, which I think would be an advantage for external relationships.." she turned her look at Majesty as she said that, wagging her tail, hoping for any sign of approval, and stayed silent for a couple seconds, then she turned back to the other males "I guess that's it.."

Naya felt a relief when she finished speaking, but still it wasn't as awkward as she thought it'd be.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol. Oh no. I've made my pack-mates hate me already. Just so you guys know, I'll be updating your trades on the Pack Ranks and Info page based on what your characters have said here today. So you can all start working on getting them. EDIT: You all can post once more, and then I'll post an ending and archive it. I don't want this to drag on too long.

Majesty could feel his pack-mates' resentment about having to do this game of introductions, and chuckled to himself. "Thank you," he said when they were through. "I know that was a little embarrassing, but I'm hoping that, by getting to know a little bit about each other, we can all remain a strong pack. We may be small at the moment, but that is not what matters. Trust between members is of the utmost importance, and so I want you all to try and keep no secrets from one another. This goes for me, as well."

He took a moment to look around at everyone. "Please understand this: I want you all to feel open to talking to me, as well as the rest of your pack-mates, your family. If you think I am doing something wrong, or that I could improve myself or my skills as a leader, then please tell me, and I will do the same for all of you. I want us, as a pack, to be close. There will be no gossip, no backstabbing, no blackmail. You will get along with your family, or there will be consequences. And - again - this goes for myself just as much as you three. I am bound by the same rules as you. Does everyone understand?"
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Sorry for the late reply! Silvermane tends to get off topic ._.

Silvermane was happy that he was not the only one embarrassed by the "game" they had done, it would have been much more interesting to speak over this after a meal, perhaps a large one. Jeez, was he hungry... Dont get off topic... he thought, thinking back to the topic. He raised his ears when he heard the Alpha speak, had he missed anything? Anyway, best to respond honestly... "Indeed, It was embarrassing..." he smiled, hoping to lighten the mood.

He nodded, he liked that his Alpha was open and very kind and respectful to his subjects... But why was there ranks if everyone was treated as equals? He decided not to ask, as that would just have caused conflict, anyway, he was hoping to get on the good side of this pack, unlike the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack, where the first thing happened he was half dead, fought a wolf and had started to flirt with other pack's members... No, this time he was going to go clean, the entire way. No misuse of Poppy Seeds, he would go full on with reality and become tough, so that he could go back home. Back to the topic? Perhaps that would help? his ego reminded him. "Yes, All is understood" he replied to the Alpha as he spoke, listening but also thinking in many different directions.
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was my turn >_<'

Each member went through their introductions, and Beric listened, making a mental note of each name. Once they were finished, Majesty made it clear that there would be no inter-pack problems, and that each wolf was to treat the other with respect, no exceptions. Majesty also had an open-door policy, and that if any wolf needed to talk, his ears would be open. Beric nodded his understanding, fulling intending to adhere to the rules the leader had set forth.
37 Posts
Ooc —
After Naya finished talking, Majesty went on about rules and equality, and she totally agreed with everything, but what she liked the most was the part where he said they were going to act like a family, she loved the idea and she was looking forward to get her brother in it as well.

"It's clear as crystal" She smiled at her new alpha and then turned to the other two wolves "it was nice meeting you, I'm sure we'll be good friends" she couldn't help wagging her tail like a little pup, she was happy.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'll just tag on an ending here and then request to have this archived. ^_^

Majesty smiled at the three wolves, glad that they seemed to understand how things would work in the pack. Communication, he knew, was key. He would keep nothing from his pack-mates. He hoped this would be a tight-knit group, as otherwise packs had a tendency of falling apart.

With a last nod to each wolf in turn, he stood and departed. He was glad he he called this meeting. Now everyone had a good starting point for making long-lasting relationships with each other. So far, his new pack was well on its way, and for that he was thankful.