Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose’s ears flickered forward at the stranger’s answer, brow raising slightly as she waited for a more descriptive reasoning as to why there seemed to be settlement within the grove. But just as the woman parted her lips to speak, an unknown figure drew her attention elsewhere. The kru’s gaze fell to the lanky coywolf as well, eyes narrowing as she tried to take in the finer details of the siren’s pelt. It was unimpressive to say the least, though the cold glare of her flaxen eyes spoke a much louder threat to the russet kru. Rose adjusted herself under the hardened gaze and wondered what she had done to deserve such hostility. As far as she was concerned this land was free to roam, not to mention it was practically the backyard of Drageda. She assumed it was common knowledge that you don’t set up shop right next to an already strong and established pack but, who knows, for all she knew that unspoken ruled had flown out the window during her time away from the wilds. 

She licked her lips before returning her attention to the wanderer, ready to continue where the short-lived conversation had let off. However the pair was cut off once again, this time by a more youthful and welcoming presence. Rose let her tail swish gently behind her, not looking to put herself in a situation where’d she become victim to any of their fangs. “The pack I’m with resides on the cliffs just over there” she announced, muzzle motioning in the direction of Drageda. She hoped the newly revealed information would help encourage the pair to share any details they had on the group here, as well as to shed some light on just how close they were to Drageda.
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM